Amega is a world-wide retail broker that provides traders with professional and high-quality brokerage services using the latest technologies. And we are growing rapidly!
Based in our Limassol office, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and passionate System Architect to join our dynamic team. As our System Architect you will undertake architecture and software system design development.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to develop a deep understanding and subsequent analysis of the subject area, requirements of different levels and applicable technologies to achieve these requirements
- Analyze existing internal information systems, including external databases
- Participate in the creation of specifications, with analysis and monitoring of those specifications
- Provide an expert assessment of the architecture and configuration of existing information systems and databases
- Design the architecture of systems and its components, including integrations with external systems
- Determine alternatives in the architecture of the system and its individual components and reasonably choose the most optimal options, taking into account all requirements and constraints
- Develop algorithms for the functioning and information processing technologies in accordance with the requirements
- Design database models
- Design RESTful and WebSocket interfaces
- Create and maintain up to date related documentation, including the creation of flowcharts and diagrams
- Create detailed, well-documented terms of reference for front-end and back-end developers from specs and other documents and keep up to date
- Participate in drafting and updating the requirements for acceptance tests together with QA engineers
- Follow applicable standards during the design process
- Monitor the execution of the adopted architectural solutions
- Predict the impact of changes on the existing architecture and manage such changes to minimize risks
- Coordinate architectural solutions with the CTO.
- Completed training as an Information Systems Specialist, preferably in Systems Engineering at Degree level or equivalent
- Proficiency in technical English and Russian at a level sufficient to read documentation and communicate with colleagues
- At least two years of experience in the position of a systems architect / designer, or at least three years of experience in an equivalent position with similar responsibilities
- Knowledge of the principles of building a microservice architecture
- A deep understanding of the range of tasks that can be solved either by implementation from the client’s end or from the server’s side of the system, as well as the ability to find and use technologies that can be used for this
- Experience and skills in building relational database models, understanding the principles of normalization
- Deep understanding of REST, HTTP-based RESTful APIs, WebSocket and concepts of JSON, URI, HTTP, MIME type and others
- Experience in using the OpenAPI 3.0 specification for API design, understanding all the basic principles of the specification
- Experience with issue tracking systems (used by Jira)
- Competent speech and writing, knowledge of the terminology of the solution area
- Ability to find solutions effectively and creatively
- Algorithmic and analytical thinking with good attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team, actively collaborating with users, developers and third-party users
- Responsible and disciplined
- Ability to quickly and deeply assimilate new knowledge
- Willingness and motivation for continuous professional development.
What We Offer
- Clean and modern sea-front working environment
- Free 3 course lunches delivered to the office daily
- Annual leave and public holidays
- Personal development opportunities
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience and skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join this rapidly expanding team of driven professionals. To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Amega is an equal opportunities employer.
Trade with an award-winning STP broker! Lowest spreads on the market for Forex, Precious Metals, Energies, & Crypto. No re-quotes, no rejection of orders & instant withdrawals.