Amega is a world-wide retail financial broker that provides traders with professional and high-quality brokerage services using the latest technologies. And we are growing rapidly!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and detail-oriented Payment Manager to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for maintaining current and searching new payment providers to ensure payments continuity for the Company’s clients.
- Manage new and existing business relationships with payment providers
- Continually search for prospective payment providers, banks, EMIs and card acquirers worldwide according to the business needs
- Supervision of onboarding new payment methods
- Ensure that the Company has redundancy providers in existing markets to maintain payments continuity in the event a primary provider goes down
- Work in cooperation with the IT department to successfully integrate new payment providers
- Preparation of various reports/analysis on payment provider issues
- Resolve any payment related matters and assist our Support Team regarding payment related questions from clients
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of balances and transactions
- Keeping records of transactions and daily reconciliation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administration or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role with involvement in full process supervision of Bank and Merchant accounts opening
- High level understanding of governing laws, regulations and risk procedures within the Finance industry and E-commerce fields
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages (both verbal and written)
- Excellent written and verbal business communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and Google Workplace
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Must be attentive to detail and have a numeric mindset
What We Offer
- Clean and modern sea-front working environment
- Free 3 course lunches delivered to the office daily
- Annual leave and public holidays
- Personal development opportunities
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience and skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join this rapidly expanding team of driven professionals. To apply, please send your CV and the covering letter to: email@example.com today!
Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Amega is an equal opportunities employer.
Trade with an award-winning STP broker! Lowest spreads on the market for Forex, Precious Metals, Energies, & Crypto. No re-quotes, no rejection of orders & instant withdrawals.