An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and detail-oriented Legal & Compliance Officer to join our dynamic team, based in Limassol.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the Company’s ongoing legal matters (local and international)
- Research on legal issues and provide legal support on business matters including corporate, commercial, employment matters
- Advising on company law and support of corporate governance matters for the group of companies in different countries.
- To think strategically and tactically, make risk-benefit evaluations and develop action plans in relation to compliance and AML risks
- Act as the liaison between the company and external law firm, coordinate law firms on the handling of licensing process and other legal matters
- Prepare, review and negotiate legal documents relating to the company business and activities of the company
- Prepare, review and negotiate applications, notifications and record updates
- Draft, modify and implement the company’s policies, procedures and handbooks, agreements and other documentation relating to the company business and activities of the company
- Monitor, review and approve marketing communications material
- Prepare routine correspondence and provide general administrative support, especially regarding the creation and revision of legal documents and spreadsheets
- Provide detailed situation reports and updates on all matters being handled
- Develop compliance and AML training material and support with ongoing compliance training to investment firm’s personnel
- Research, identify and report on a wide variety of compliance related matters due to the introduction of new legislation or best practices
Requirements & Experience
- Law Degree. Specialization in corporate, commercial or financial services
- CySEC and\or MIFID Advanced certification
- Very good knowledge of the financial services sector, regulations and legislation
- Minimum 3 year of experience in a legal role in a Forex Company
- Successful experience in obtaining of Forex licence
- Ability to interpret and advise on the application of various laws and regulations
- Able to multitask, work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English
- Russian language will be considered an advantage
What We Offer
- Clean and modern sea-front working environment
- Free 3 course lunches delivered to the office daily
- Annual leave and public holidays
- Personal development opportunities
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience and skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join this rapidly expanding team of driven professionals. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com today!
Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Amega is an equal opportunities employer.
Trade with an award-winning STP broker! Lowest spreads on the market for Forex, Precious Metals, Energies, & Crypto. No re-quotes, no rejection of orders & instant withdrawals.