An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic Head of Marketing to join our dynamic team, based in Limassol. You will be responsible for designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the Amega brand.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Draft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
- At least 3 year’s experience as Head of Marketing within financial services industry, preferably in the forex industry
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, DataSuite etc) and Google Adwords
- Previous experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and legal aspects of marketing forex related products and services
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Russian languages
What We Offer
- Clean and modern sea-front working environment
- Free 3 course lunches delivered to the office daily
- Annual leave and public holidays
- Personal development opportunities
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience and skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join this rapidly expanding team of driven professionals. To apply, please send your CV and the covering letter to: email@example.com today!
Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Amega is an equal opportunities employer.
Trade with an award-winning STP broker! Lowest spreads on the market for Forex, Precious Metals, Energies, & Crypto. No re-quotes, no rejection of orders & instant withdrawals.